Immediate Medication Assistance
Cancer drugs can be expensive – even with insurance. But they also can improve a patient’s outcome and quality of life. That’s why it’s important to fill prescriptions and take them, and other non-prescription medications, exactly as prescribed.
What’s Immediate Assistance?
If a patient isn’t able to cover the cost to fill a prescription, even for a brief period until reimbursed, apply for immediate medication assistance to avoid delays in the start of prescribed treatment. With this partnership for medication assistance, The APG Foundation makes a pharmacy payment directly to participating pharmacies on the patient’s behalf.
How to Get Rx Help
To apply for immediate assistance, follow these steps:
- Patient -- Download this form Immediate Medication Assistance Application.
- Patient -- Complete the "Patient Information and Authorization:" section of the form.
- Physician's Office -- Complete the "Ordering Physician:" section of the form.
- Physician's Office -- Send prescription(s) to the selected pharmacy.
- Patient -- Take the completed Immediate Medication Assistance Application to the selected pharmacy (The pharmacy sends the bill directly to The APG Foundation.)
- Patient -- Complete the application below so APG Foundation has patient's contact information.
- Patient -- Pick up medication at the selected pharmacy.