Apply for Financial Assistance
When you need help with cancer-related costs, turn to The APG Foundation. You’ll find financial assistance programs through which you may receive up to $3,000 per year to help cover the cost of medications and other related services. Let the APG Foundation ease the financial stress that comes with cancer treatment. We’re here for cancer patients who have no other readily available means of payment for medications and related items.
Funds can be used by patients and their families walking through their cancer treatment journey to assist with costs of:
- Compression sleeves and stockings
- Prosthetics, wigs, mastectomy bras
- Massage, Reiki, acupuncture and other complementary services
- Gas Cards
- Medicinal CBD products
- Utility Bills
How to Get Financial Assistance
To apply for financial assistance, follow these steps:Choose how you would like to apply for reimbursement:
- Online: Complete the online application below, following the instructions within the application, OR
- Paper and mail:
- Download and print the Financial Assistance Application form.
- Complete the form and sign it.
- Mail it to The APG Foundation, P.O. Box 1248, Cedar Rapids, IA 52406-1248 with copies of your receipt(s) if available, showing the date, applicant’s name, name of medication, item or service and the amount paid.
You only need to submit an application once. For recurring purchases, you can submit the receipts by mail or email. If you send receipts by email, for security purposes please attach them to an email generated from the Contact Us page.