For Cancer Patients
Cancer can be costly. Let The APG Foundation reduce your financial burden – so you can get the treatments you need and keep your focus on healing.
Medication Assistance Program
If you’re receiving treatment for cancer, look to The APG Foundation for help with medication costs. If you’re eligible for our medication assistance program, you may receive up to $1,500 for medications per year. Your grant covers any chemotherapy drugs and other cancer-related medications.
Financial Help for Prostheses & Equipment
Enhance your recovery, feel more comfortable, and function as naturally as possible when you use the prostheses or medical equipment your doctor recommends. Apply for help to cover the cost of:
- Compression sleeves and stockings
- Mastectomy bras
- Prosthetics, including breast prostheses
You may receive:
- A one-time wig reimbursement of up to $300, and
- Up to $300 for prostheses per year
Am I Eligible?
To apply for our patient assistance programs, you must:
- Be a resident of Iowa
- Be receiving cancer treatment in Linn County or Johnson County, Iowa
- Have no other readily available means of paying for your medications, prostheses or medical equipment
Choose a Patient Assistance Program
APG Foundation offers two options for financial assistance for cancer patients: